Click here to submit an abstract by June 1, 2019.
Concurrent Session Presentation
Topics for this year’s colloquium concurrent sessions:
- Building international programs that attract and support diverse audiences
- Creating sustainable international programs
- Preparing students for cross-cultural experiences
- Engaging industry and community partners in new and innovative ways
- Enhancing international programs with technology
- Leveraging online teaching and learning for global engagement
- Strategies to thrive in challenging times
- Innovations and best practices in language preparation
- Innovative research in international education
- Getting started with research in international education
- International program assessment
- Integrating Grand Challenges into international programs
Posters will be displayed during two coffee breaks on Thursday, November 7th. Posters should be no larger than 36″ by 48″, and participants will be provided with a large poster board stand on which to mount their posters.